up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of
Eggo Cinna-Toast Cinnamon Roll. Crafted with delicious ingredients and
with a touch of yummy cinnamon roll flavor, our Cinna-Toast are a
perfect balance of soft, fluffy goodness. Convenient and easy to
prepare, Eggo Cinna-Toast Cinnamon Roll bring warmth to busy mornings.
Great for families and individuals, these delicious Cinna-Toast are made
to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with the addition of your
favorite morning toppings like butter and syrup, jellies and preserves,
and whipped cream. With colors and flavors from natural sources, our
Cinna-Toast also provide a good source of 6 vitamins and minerals. So
delicious you can’t just L’Eggo!
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin
Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Water, Sugar,
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And/Or Canola), Brown Sugar (Sugar,
Molasses), Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium
Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Cinnamon, Whey, Soy
Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene For Color.Vitamins And Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6
(Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12.
keep frozen until ready to use.
do not refreeze thawed product.
heat before eating.
in the toaster
1. heat mini toasts in toaster at lightest or lowest heat setting.
2. two toastings may be required to heat completely.
for toaster safety, do not break apart the set of four mini toasts before toasting.
1. preheat oven to 400-450°f.
2. place mini toasts flat on baking sheet in oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy and hot.
toasting should be supervised
1. toaster heating capabilities vary. please refer to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. attend toaster while heating.
3. an adult should supervise heating by children.
Contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients.