delicious meat-free addition to any balanced breakfast, Morning star
Farms Sausage Links are plant-based and seasoned with an inviting blend
of aromatic herbs and spices. With 82% less fat than cooked pork
sausage*, Morning star Farms Sausage Links provide a good source of
protein (9 grams per serving; 12% of daily value). Whether you’re
whipping up a breakfast scramble, a short stack of pancakes, or biscuits
with veggie gravy, Morning star Farms Sausage Links are sure to delight
vegetarians and meat-lovers alike. *Cooked pork sausage links contains
16 grams total fat per serving (45 grams); Morning star Farms Sausage
Links contain 3 grams total fat per serving (45 grams).
Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Concentrate, Water For
Hydration), Egg Whites, Corn Oil, Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt,
Sodium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Modified
Potato Starch, Canola Oil, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed
Vegetable Protein (Soy, Wheat, And Corn), Caramel Color, Guar Gum, Soy
Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Natural And Artificial Flavors From Non
Meat Sources, Gum Arabic, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Vitamins And
Minerals (Niacinamide, Iron [Ferrous Sulfate], Thiamin Mononitrate
[Vitamin B1], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Riboflavin [Vitamin
B2], Vitamin B12), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sunflower
Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sesame Seed Oil.
keep frozen until ready to use.
for food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
in the skillet (recommended method)
1. preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. place frozen links in skillet.
4. cook links over medium heat for 12-13 minutes, turning links occasionally through cook time.
in the oven
1. preheat oven to 375°f.
2. place frozen links on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning links over halfway through cook time.
in the microwave*
1. place frozen links on a microwave safe plate.
2. microwave on high setting until heated thoroughly. see microwave times listed:
2 sausage links: 1 min. -1 min. 30 sec.
4 sausage links: 1 min. 30 sec. -2 min.
microwaving more than 4 sausage links at one time is not recommended.
* cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
Contains wheat, soy, egg and milk ingredients.
Caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.